Hi I need to have the blog landing page (grid-style, with 9 boxes) “load more” when you get to the bottom with a button or some other way. How can I do this?
[Someone did a workaround for this on another Fortuna blog my company has, but then there were no actual Blog "posts" in the WP section where blog posts usually reside. They made the each blog post as an actual page in the "Pages" section. I'm not sure that it a good idea. Could you also comment on that?]
Thanks so much for your time, Cynthia
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)