When i assign new menu to “Theme Location” > “Main Navigation” the main navigation bar does not show anything. All the menu label disappear. It will only display proper names when assign it blank. How can i assign new menu to it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad