I tried several things but cannot find, how to style the tooltips box. How can I change it´s black background and font color?
Already found, that a class called tipsy effects this, but I am unable to change background and text.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?