I am coming back to my website after months for adding more content. I see the visual builder has stopped working. I updated my wordpress to the latest version. Now I saw many forums and figured out that I have to update my theme. You have showed 2 ways. 1 is manual and the 2nd is automatic. The automatic Envato Toolkit is so complex and no full of breakdowns. In the manual way to update my theme, you guys have nicely written Version history, but where the heck do I download the latest version from? There is no way to update the theme from wordpress admin internally. Please email me asap or reply here, my client is on my head.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?