I am coming back to my website after months for adding more content. I see the visual builder has stopped working. I updated my wordpress to the latest version. Now I saw many forums and figured out that I have to update my theme. You have showed 2 ways. 1 is manual and the 2nd is automatic. The automatic Envato Toolkit is so complex and no full of breakdowns. In the manual way to update my theme, you guys have nicely written Version history, but where the heck do I download the latest version from? There is no way to update the theme from wordpress admin internally. Please email me asap or reply here, my client is on my head.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- add icons between columns
- move social icons to right side in header
- JS error on theme update
- Background colors changing
- Change Portfolio name
- Pages Back end
- ipad landscape header no visible header (header background color)
- Woocommerce shop/product pages header navbar transparent is not working
- Logo Retina version
- favicon not updating