it would be nice to add the functionality that you can define the icons you really need for the theme…at the moment the icomoon.svg is way to large with 1mb in file size! The only way I see at the moment is to use icomoons app and copy the generated icomoon fonts to the theme. But this is bad if the theme gets updates I will lose my generated fonts!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen