1. In my footer, I have the widget for blogs, is there a way to change it from a square to a rectangle image? Right now it is cropping out the right and left side of the blog image so it doesn’t look right.
2. Is there a way to change the font for the caption of an image? I’d like to make the font bigger, left-justified, and italicized if that’s possible.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Different menuDifferent menu style and s style and style in home and rest of url
- Changing demo image on main page
- WordPress 5.3
- Custom portfolio sidebar
- Change text in button search
- Problem to load demo, do not load pages only images.
- Errors when activating slide revolution new installation
- Content Slides – 6 items sliders is looks different
- Portfolio grind
- WP Bakery Builder and new update