I am trying to install Fortuna Theme and after following the steps in the documentation:
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress Dashboard
Step 2 – Go to Appearance > Themes. Click the Add New button or Add new theme link. (check screenshot below)
Step 3 – Click on the Upload Theme button. Locate “fortuna.zip” and click Install Now.
In the dasboard side bar above Appearance doesn’t appear FORTUNA OPTIONS
Besides the former topic.
In WPBakery Page Builder Settings
In order to receive all benefits of WPBakery Page Builder, you need to activate your copy of the plugin. By activating WPBakery Page Builder license you will unlock premium options – direct plugin updates, access to template library and official support.
Do I need to purchase the license and activate it?
I have WordPress 4.9.3 Version.
I am really looking forward to solve this issues to start working with Fortuna.
Awaiting for help.
Eduardo Casado Fdez.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox