Issue with Fortuna WordPress Theme – White Screen and Editor Interface Problem

getasound
    September 8, 2023 at 1:13 pm #35906

Hello Fortuna Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing a critical issue with my WordPress website, getasound.com, which uses the Fortuna theme. I recently returned from vacation and didn’t make any changes, nor did anyone else make any modifications to the site. However, I am now encountering a major problem where all the pages are displaying blank white screens, and it seems like the Fortuna theme is no longer functioning correctly.

When I attempt to edit a page, I no longer see the Fortuna theme’s editing interface. Instead, I see a large block of text, making it impossible to make any updates or changes to the website. I have tried troubleshooting the issue by deactivating and reactivating plugins, but this hasn’t resolved the problem. Additionally, I have updated both WordPress and all the plugins to their latest versions, but the issue persists.

This issue specifically affects the getasound.com website. Strangely, I also have another website, blog.getasound.com, which is using the same Fortuna theme, and everything is functioning normally on that site. The page editing interface still includes WP Bakery.

I urgently need assistance to resolve this issue on the getasound.com website as it’s impacting our online presence and user experience. Please let me know how we can proceed to diagnose and fix this problem.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.