I updated the Aqua theme a few weeks ago and everything was working fine. Client called today to say site was down. I checked and found only homepage was affected. I deactivated revslider and page displayed, without the slider of course. How can I replace/update the plugin? I don’t see it within the Aqua zip file and it doesn’t come up in plugins search within WordPress. Thanks, Carl
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin
- cannot save any template i create with wpbakery, how can I enable it?
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working
- WPBakery page builder button not showing for custom post types
- Differentiating sub-menu heading from sub-menu items
- Updates Fortuna
- home video slider html5 video is not showing any movements
- wpbakery page builder update