I updated the Aqua theme a few weeks ago and everything was working fine. Client called today to say site was down. I checked and found only homepage was affected. I deactivated revslider and page displayed, without the slider of course. How can I replace/update the plugin? I don’t see it within the Aqua zip file and it doesn’t come up in plugins search within WordPress. Thanks, Carl
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Issue with RevSlider
- Where to edit phone and contact email in the header?
- Update to Aqua new version for PHP 7.1
- 502 Bad Gateway occured when importing demo data
- Parallax background on TOP of website
- show only main category breadcrumbs
- Background video not wanted
- Thema NO compatible
- "Inherited" site with Aqua Theme
- Plugins are not up-to-date