My team and I are encountering a very frustrating problem. We’ve been working with your theme (and enjoying it, its beautiful and very easy to work with!) and have had two instances where things just disappeared.
The first time this happened, we had had the pages set up to our liking for several days already and then one day we went into the backend and all of our pages were gone, including many of the pages that came with the theme.
The second time this happened was today, we were finishing up with the site and adding custom code to the css in the theme options yesterday, and when we looked at the site this morning, all of our custom css was gone. Totally disappeared from the backend.
Do you have any idea why this is happening? We can’t present a site to our client that might have elements or code disappearing out of nowhere!!!
Thanks for your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly