I would like to add a language selection in the Header. I duplicated my homepage and translated everything into another language (German) and now want to have the option for the user to switch between English and German in the header.
What is the easiest way to do that? And where shall I integrate it?
Thanks for helping!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen