Is there an option that when providing link to Tab Item with accordion inside the site will open on this specific Tab Item?
Currently, when clicking on Tab Items (in FAQ with accordion) I can see that link is changing as per category of Tab Item (eg. FAQ/Customer, FAQ/Product, FAQ/Locations). But if I use this link (eg. third category – FAQ/Location) as redirection from other side (eg. main page) to this section in FAQ, the link opens always on top category.
It shows the correct link address FAQ/Location, but it opens on first category (eg. Customer).
Thank you for your help!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background