Is there an option that when providing link to Tab Item with accordion inside the site will open on this specific Tab Item?
Currently, when clicking on Tab Items (in FAQ with accordion) I can see that link is changing as per category of Tab Item (eg. FAQ/Customer, FAQ/Product, FAQ/Locations). But if I use this link (eg. third category – FAQ/Location) as redirection from other side (eg. main page) to this section in FAQ, the link opens always on top category.
It shows the correct link address FAQ/Location, but it opens on first category (eg. Customer).
Thank you for your help!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video background not responsive
- Responsiveness Issue
- Mega Menu Not Displaying Menu Items
- Gutenberg: Page Attributes issue
- Text Box Settings
- shopping area optimization
- Can I link to anchors on other pages? Can sticky headers work in mobile layout?
- How do I centre buttons?
- Video background not responsive on mobile
- Problem with the Posts Page Featured Images Sizes