the logo I uploaded in “theme options” has a width of 650, but it appears much smaller – maybe 1/2 or 2/3 the size of the actual graphic.
also – how do I change the background color of the website to match the color of the banner?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.