Hi, I am using the left sidebar on my Woocommerce product page, but have a lot of information to add to the long description and tabs, so I would like to make them the full width of the page (excl. the sidebar).
Is there some code I can use to do this please? Example page:
I would like the “Description” and “Additional Information” tabs to be the full width of the page (excluding the sidebar – i.e. they mustn’t take up the sidebar space too.)
I have tried everything I can think of – please may you help?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Jquery version supported
- Getting a Internal Service Error
- boxed style revolution slider
- Weird horizontal line under header image.
- No compatibility with 9 and lower iOs
- diagonal line on row
- bar graph percentage cloud covers text
- break in menu
- Icon Text Widgets – links problem
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags