Google Ads detect that our website contain malware with link:
So, when we check website by using Wordfence Plugin show that: Aqua/functions.php contain backlink injection and malicious activity. Scanning information as below:
File Type: Not a core, theme, or plugin file from wordpress.org.
Details: This file appears to be installed or modified by a hacker to perform malicious activity. If you know about this file you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans. The text we found in this file that matches a known malicious file is: $div_code_name=”wp_vcd”;. The infection type is: Backdoor used for backlink injection and other malicious activity..
Please support me to clear Aqua/functions.php.
My website here: https://tktg.vn
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Jquery version supported
- Getting a Internal Service Error
- boxed style revolution slider
- Weird horizontal line under header image.
- No compatibility with 9 and lower iOs
- diagonal line on row
- bar graph percentage cloud covers text
- break in menu
- Icon Text Widgets – links problem
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags