I see this demo page has the mega menu with a white background.
Mine is showing dark like the main home page demo. I’ve looked all over and cant find where to change this. Can you tell me where to edit to make a white background on all pages’ submenu and mega menu ?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen