I see this demo page has the mega menu with a white background.
Mine is showing dark like the main home page demo. I’ve looked all over and cant find where to change this. Can you tell me where to edit to make a white background on all pages’ submenu and mega menu ?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly