I have a multilanguage website, and I use WPML plugin, the most popular WordPress plugin which allows running fully multilingual websites with WordPress.
Unfortunately the menu of my website does not shown the languages within the mobile version.
But if I touch the empty space, the languages flags works well.
It seems that the image of flags are not shown. If I use a text (English, Italian, Japanes) the text is shown, but I prefer to show the flags instead of some text.
Please see the screenshots to better understand my poor English
My website is Guide Dolomiti
may you help me, please?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme