I have a multilanguage website, and I use WPML plugin, the most popular WordPress plugin which allows running fully multilingual websites with WordPress.
Unfortunately the menu of my website does not shown the languages within the mobile version.
But if I touch the empty space, the languages flags works well.
It seems that the image of flags are not shown. If I use a text (English, Italian, Japanes) the text is shown, but I prefer to show the flags instead of some text.
Please see the screenshots to better understand my poor English
My website is Guide Dolomiti
may you help me, please?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website