I am experimenting for a new project with your template. I want to have a full screen image slider for which I use Smart Slider 3. I do not want the menu bar at the top but at the bottom of the slider, same as http://demowp.cththemes.com/inspired/one-page/onepage-alt2/. Is that possible with the Fortuna template?
Also ideally I would like in mobile view the bottom menu to become a hamburger menu (side menu?) within the slider at the top. This is probably difficult to achieve but I’d give it a try by asking here :).
Thanks and regards,
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505