I am experimenting for a new project with your template. I want to have a full screen image slider for which I use Smart Slider 3. I do not want the menu bar at the top but at the bottom of the slider, same as http://demowp.cththemes.com/inspired/one-page/onepage-alt2/. Is that possible with the Fortuna template?
Also ideally I would like in mobile view the bottom menu to become a hamburger menu (side menu?) within the slider at the top. This is probably difficult to achieve but I’d give it a try by asking here :).
Thanks and regards,
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- I can add new Visual Composer templates from the library
- WPML missing elements in translated pages
- How to create Video Popup (lightbox) links?
- Visual Composer front end editor not showing
- activate Revolution Sliders
- Create Table, and put the border
- Problem with smooth scroll
- Header Social Icons Position
- remove the all bottom in the portfolio grid
- protfolio pages show 404