I’m happy with how my site looks on desktop, but mobile view is too narrow. Is there a way to make the margins smaller on mobile without changing the width on desktop? Most of my website is set to “default” with a few header images going full width, so the design options on a row by row basis are mostly unused.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen