I’m happy with how my site looks on desktop, but mobile view is too narrow. Is there a way to make the margins smaller on mobile without changing the width on desktop? Most of my website is set to “default” with a few header images going full width, so the design options on a row by row basis are mostly unused.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?