Google has been showing errors of “Text too small to read” for the Aqua theme. This happened because some images contain text and information which looks perfectly fine on a desktop. When the aqua theme is viewed on a mobile device, the image resizes automatically making it smaller.
Some other themes overcome this issue by allowing the user to pinch and zoom in on their mobile device in order to enlarge text and images on their phone.
Can something like this be performed on Aqua as well? Currently, everything is LOCKED when a webpage is viewed. Pinching or spreading fingers do not enlarge the images or text.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?