Google has been showing errors of “Text too small to read” for the Aqua theme. This happened because some images contain text and information which looks perfectly fine on a desktop. When the aqua theme is viewed on a mobile device, the image resizes automatically making it smaller.
Some other themes overcome this issue by allowing the user to pinch and zoom in on their mobile device in order to enlarge text and images on their phone.
Can something like this be performed on Aqua as well? Currently, everything is LOCKED when a webpage is viewed. Pinching or spreading fingers do not enlarge the images or text.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Icons Update
- Help with portfolio page template
- Retina issues
- Fixed footer below and cart in menu
- Issue with RevSlider
- Where to edit phone and contact email in the header?
- Update to Aqua new version for PHP 7.1
- 502 Bad Gateway occured when importing demo data
- Parallax background on TOP of website
- show only main category breadcrumbs