Hi there, in my news blog I have a listing of items which you can click the title of to go to the full page. By default, the theme adds a ‘Read more’ button when there is more text to the blog post than fits in the component. However, it does not do this when there are photos in the main post. For example, take a look at this page:
The first post does not have ‘Read more’ like some of the ones further down the page, however I do want the button there because there are more images inside the post itself. This happens with most of the posts I have images inside.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog