Hi there, in my news blog I have a listing of items which you can click the title of to go to the full page. By default, the theme adds a ‘Read more’ button when there is more text to the blog post than fits in the component. However, it does not do this when there are photos in the main post. For example, take a look at this page:
The first post does not have ‘Read more’ like some of the ones further down the page, however I do want the button there because there are more images inside the post itself. This happens with most of the posts I have images inside.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer