Hi there, in my news blog I have a listing of items which you can click the title of to go to the full page. By default, the theme adds a ‘Read more’ button when there is more text to the blog post than fits in the component. However, it does not do this when there are photos in the main post. For example, take a look at this page:
The first post does not have ‘Read more’ like some of the ones further down the page, however I do want the button there because there are more images inside the post itself. This happens with most of the posts I have images inside.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly