I would like to turn of the page heading on each page (the one below the header). In your documentation I can see that in theTheme Options under General there is an option to turn it off (Show Page Headings On/Off).
I don’t see it in my Theme Option. In Theme Options under General I have only “Page Heading Style” and choice of 3 options (Default, Triangles BGR, Custom).
I can turn off the page heading on each single subpage but it’s quite annoying to do it when publishing each single post.
How can I do it by default for all posts?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background