Hi, I discovered something, you should probably change in the next update. When on the frontpage the page title and the site name are shown without a dash and even a space in between. On internal pages it is correct as “Title – Name” only on the frontpage “TitleName”. Just to let you know.
added: On the blog page there is no page title at all. I expect “Blog – Name”.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?