I just bought your theme – and trying to install it under WP 4.7.2 – i get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in …/wp-content/themes/Savia/includes/boc_custom.php on line 45
I cannot access backend and theme page again to edit …
What can I do to make it run?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Filter only a certain Category from your portfolio grid does not work
- Facing some issues on Visual Composer and WordPress 4.9
- Responsive Questions
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version