I just bought your theme – and trying to install it under WP 4.7.2 – i get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in …/wp-content/themes/Savia/includes/boc_custom.php on line 45
I cannot access backend and theme page again to edit …
What can I do to make it run?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- widgets not working
- Shortcodes buttons not visible
- Modify page heading padding
- php 5.6
- Problem with hosted video
- My menu in the Sidebar
- logo size & background color
- Responsive Problems
- Move right or or remove icon home fro the menu
- Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154