I just bought your theme – and trying to install it under WP 4.7.2 – i get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in …/wp-content/themes/Savia/includes/boc_custom.php on line 45
I cannot access backend and theme page again to edit …
What can I do to make it run?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- I can add new Visual Composer templates from the library
- WPML missing elements in translated pages
- How to create Video Popup (lightbox) links?
- Visual Composer front end editor not showing
- activate Revolution Sliders
- Create Table, and put the border
- Problem with smooth scroll
- Header Social Icons Position
- remove the all bottom in the portfolio grid
- protfolio pages show 404