Personalize Savia Theme

Bettelli
    October 26, 2017 at 7:32 pm #32102

Hi,
    I would have other problems in personalizing the Savia theme that I follow:

1. The “Shop” page has been renamed to “Associarsi” but remains named breadcrumbs as before. How can I change it? Link here and view the Breadcrumbs
    <br />
    <br />
    2. When doing a Search is Read More despite I have translated the language file as you explained. Same thing happens in Article Categories. How can I fix it?
    <br />
    <br />
    3. If you click one of the News Lists available in a category, there is anchor at the height of the Related News and not at the top of the page. How can I solve this problem?
    <br />
    <br />
    4. Woocommerce product image images if you click do not show a pop-up of them but they transfer the user to the image link. How can I solve this problem?
    <br />
    <br />
    5. In the Partner section, I use the Portfolio I want to change the hover color. I’ve changed the style file, but there’s color # 07bee5 instead of # 3d8fb3. where do I have to change this color?
    <br />
    <br />
    Waiting for feedback I greet you cordially.

• This topic was modified 1 month by  Bettelli. Reason: I put all the links using the editor but you only see one :(
    • This topic was modified 1 month by  Bettelli. Reason: Associarsi is the translate of Join

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.