Hosting provider has flagged site as using an end of life version of php (5.2 or 5.4) and is charging additional monthly fee to host.
I’ve just updated site with latest version of Aqua theme.
I have the option to set scripting to PHP 5.6 or 7 in hosting control panel.
It warns once I select I can’t reverse.
Can I select PHP 5.6?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin Won't Install
- Demo content import issue
- Demo Content – I'll Provide FTP Access
- Top navigation menu colour
- Hide menu text on 2nd level
- import demo data
- How to create a "Blog"
- Chinese Font Shows Up Differently in Chrome & Mozilla
- Grey space above menu
- problem with rows and columns