Hosting provider has flagged site as using an end of life version of php (5.2 or 5.4) and is charging additional monthly fee to host.
I’ve just updated site with latest version of Aqua theme.
I have the option to set scripting to PHP 5.6 or 7 in hosting control panel.
It warns once I select I can’t reverse.
Can I select PHP 5.6?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Filter only a certain Category from your portfolio grid does not work
- Facing some issues on Visual Composer and WordPress 4.9
- Responsive Questions
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version