Hosting provider has flagged site as using an end of life version of php (5.2 or 5.4) and is charging additional monthly fee to host.
I’ve just updated site with latest version of Aqua theme.
I have the option to set scripting to PHP 5.6 or 7 in hosting control panel.
It warns once I select I can’t reverse.
Can I select PHP 5.6?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background