PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
Sorry for the bombardment of questions. I’m changing to WPEngine.com for webhosting and they are running php 7.
As it turns out, when I tried to migrate my wordpress site over, they say that the theme seem to have issues with php7. Is there any work around for Aqua throwing the syntax error?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.