PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
Sorry for the bombardment of questions. I’m changing to WPEngine.com for webhosting and they are running php 7.
As it turns out, when I tried to migrate my wordpress site over, they say that the theme seem to have issues with php7. Is there any work around for Aqua throwing the syntax error?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad