PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
Sorry for the bombardment of questions. I’m changing to WPEngine.com for webhosting and they are running php 7.
As it turns out, when I tried to migrate my wordpress site over, they say that the theme seem to have issues with php7. Is there any work around for Aqua throwing the syntax error?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen