PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
Sorry for the bombardment of questions. I’m changing to WPEngine.com for webhosting and they are running php 7.
As it turns out, when I tried to migrate my wordpress site over, they say that the theme seem to have issues with php7. Is there any work around for Aqua throwing the syntax error?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.