PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
Sorry for the bombardment of questions. I’m changing to WPEngine.com for webhosting and they are running php 7.
As it turns out, when I tried to migrate my wordpress site over, they say that the theme seem to have issues with php7. Is there any work around for Aqua throwing the syntax error?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog