I posted this question on the wrong forum, so I’m posting it again to hopefully make more sense. We just transferred our website to siteground and are seeing this as an error. I’m not sure what this means, can you help?
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 2 WARNINGS AFFECTING 2 LINES
17 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
97 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
I’m using visual composer version 5.5.2
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Malicious detection at Aqua/fuctions.php
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors