I posted this question on the wrong forum, so I’m posting it again to hopefully make more sense. We just transferred our website to siteground and are seeing this as an error. I’m not sure what this means, can you help?
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 2 WARNINGS AFFECTING 2 LINES
17 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
97 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
I’m using visual composer version 5.5.2
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly