I posted this question on the wrong forum, so I’m posting it again to hopefully make more sense. We just transferred our website to siteground and are seeing this as an error. I’m not sure what this means, can you help?
FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 2 WARNINGS AFFECTING 2 LINES
17 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
97 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.
I’m using visual composer version 5.5.2
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?
- I am trying to rearange the tabs of my page.
- centered logo options