I recently encountered a problem.
I have changed stylesheet.css and portfolio-three-column.php to make my portfolio page shows the way I want. (four columns and portfolio thumbnails are layout right and ordered by title in ASC order.) Even when I click the category filter, everything looks nice and has no problem.
see page link: http://bectechnologies.net/products/
However, When I open a single category page use the slug link, such as: http://bectechnologies.net/portfolio_category/4glte/
As you can see, the page has layout problem and not in order. All they code I changed for the portfolio template page wasn’t working.
BlueOwl can you provide a solution make the category page, has no layout problem, thumbnails ordered by tile in ASC order. Just consistent with the portfolio template page?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background