Hello, Pls look at my website url below. I have a Portfolio Carousel below the Revolution slider. I have created the portfolio items, slug, etc… all correctly. When I click on the portfolio item, it should take me to its portfolio page, tut its not. Instead its showing a 404 – Page Not Found error.
Of the 9 Portfolio Items that I have in the carousel, ONLY 1 item link works, but its going to the wrong page.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data