Hello, Pls look at my website url below. I have a Portfolio Carousel below the Revolution slider. I have created the portfolio items, slug, etc… all correctly. When I click on the portfolio item, it should take me to its portfolio page, tut its not. Instead its showing a 404 – Page Not Found error.
Of the 9 Portfolio Items that I have in the carousel, ONLY 1 item link works, but its going to the wrong page.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen