I wonder where are all the Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that I could import? I followed the documentation here: http://blueowlcreative.com/docs/fortuna/#installation3 , imported the demo data but the only thing that I can see in All Pages is Sample Page.
What should I see after the import? Please tell me what is included within the import.
I do not want to waste time creating all the pages from scratch and just modify pages out of these Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that are mentioned in the description of the Fortuna template.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- I can add new Visual Composer templates from the library
- WPML missing elements in translated pages
- How to create Video Popup (lightbox) links?
- Visual Composer front end editor not showing
- activate Revolution Sliders
- Create Table, and put the border
- Problem with smooth scroll
- Header Social Icons Position
- remove the all bottom in the portfolio grid
- protfolio pages show 404