I wonder where are all the Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that I could import? I followed the documentation here: http://blueowlcreative.com/docs/fortuna/#installation3 , imported the demo data but the only thing that I can see in All Pages is Sample Page.
What should I see after the import? Please tell me what is included within the import.
I do not want to waste time creating all the pages from scratch and just modify pages out of these Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that are mentioned in the description of the Fortuna template.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.