I wonder where are all the Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that I could import? I followed the documentation here: http://blueowlcreative.com/docs/fortuna/#installation3 , imported the demo data but the only thing that I can see in All Pages is Sample Page.
What should I see after the import? Please tell me what is included within the import.
I do not want to waste time creating all the pages from scratch and just modify pages out of these Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that are mentioned in the description of the Fortuna template.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website