I wonder where are all the Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that I could import? I followed the documentation here: http://blueowlcreative.com/docs/fortuna/#installation3 , imported the demo data but the only thing that I can see in All Pages is Sample Page.
What should I see after the import? Please tell me what is included within the import.
I do not want to waste time creating all the pages from scratch and just modify pages out of these Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that are mentioned in the description of the Fortuna template.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505