I wonder where are all the Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that I could import? I followed the documentation here: http://blueowlcreative.com/docs/fortuna/#installation3 , imported the demo data but the only thing that I can see in All Pages is Sample Page.
What should I see after the import? Please tell me what is included within the import.
I do not want to waste time creating all the pages from scratch and just modify pages out of these Predesigned Ready-to-Use Pages that are mentioned in the description of the Fortuna template.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad