I am with problem to change language from english to portuguese on theme fortuna.
I translated the file pt_BR.po and compile to pt_BR.mo on website https://po2mo.net/
The two file(.po and .mo) I copied to location /public_html/site_agencia_bear/wp-content/languages
According to the image in the link below:
follows the files pt_BR.mo and pt_BR.po on links
Can you help find the problem? Because the translation continues in English.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505