I built a page with several rows and columns, creating a chart. the page looks good on my Mac but client is viewing on a PC and its all out of whack. I believe she didn’t have the browser fully extended but my worry is many others may be viewing it this way too. Since there is no way to control the resolution and width of someone browser, I’m wondering if the design of the page is not a good one. I don’t know if the issue is with the borders around the boxes or perhaps the text is wrapping causing boxes to be of different size. If it is the text can we write some code, “no wrap”
Here’s the page:
I also set up a test page if you need to trouble shoot. http://portwashingtonbid.org/restaurant-week/
I am running latest version of Fortuna 1.91 and WordPress 4.8.1
see screenshot https://screenshots.firefox.com/7LRSHJ1Gou93lHiR/portwashingtonbid.org
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data