I built a page with several rows and columns, creating a chart. the page looks good on my Mac but client is viewing on a PC and its all out of whack. I believe she didn’t have the browser fully extended but my worry is many others may be viewing it this way too. Since there is no way to control the resolution and width of someone browser, I’m wondering if the design of the page is not a good one. I don’t know if the issue is with the borders around the boxes or perhaps the text is wrapping causing boxes to be of different size. If it is the text can we write some code, “no wrap”
Here’s the page:
I also set up a test page if you need to trouble shoot. http://portwashingtonbid.org/restaurant-week/
I am running latest version of Fortuna 1.91 and WordPress 4.8.1
see screenshot https://screenshots.firefox.com/7LRSHJ1Gou93lHiR/portwashingtonbid.org
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background