somehow it seems like there’s a script from the theme that is inserting a place holder image no_image.jpg to some of the products – even though there is an image defined and you can see it for the first 2 images – and i can see it in chrome’s inspect – i tried looking everywhere in the theme options – itried disablig all plugins – i tried changing to the default newest theme – and nothing seems to help – is there a way to control the script or disable it somehow –
please help A.S.A.P/urgently….
ps – somehow in some of the products it doesn’t happen and in some it does
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Different menuDifferent menu style and s style and style in home and rest of url
- Changing demo image on main page
- WordPress 5.3
- Custom portfolio sidebar
- Change text in button search
- Problem to load demo, do not load pages only images.
- Errors when activating slide revolution new installation
- Content Slides – 6 items sliders is looks different
- Portfolio grind
- WP Bakery Builder and new update