After the theme update and 5.0 wp upgrade, my website in all devices appears with a problem on the menu.
there is a huge gap between the menu and the revolution slider or between the images on each page, which used to be always glued to the menu. and when scrolling the menu disappears. can they help urgently?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer