Hi, I’m having problems with domain and URL. When I developed the website, I used a host with a temporal domain, that was https://fuesmen.mendoza.gov.ar
Now, when I have ready the website, we change the DNS of our own domain, and configure all the things to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar
But, when we made this changes, I started to have problems with URL’s. First, the homepage doesn’t work. I change the homepage to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar/inicio, but some things don’t work correctly. I was obligated to add a redirection from http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar/inicio, some things work better, specially the navigation, but for example I can’t upload correctly images.
I don’t know if this problem is related with fortuna, but maybe with one of the plugins of Fortuna. Do you have a tested plugin for this situation that are compatible with Fortuna?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- While activating Revolution Slider plugin it is throwing fatal error
- Removing Fortuna License
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms