Hi, I’m having problems with domain and URL. When I developed the website, I used a host with a temporal domain, that was https://fuesmen.mendoza.gov.ar
Now, when I have ready the website, we change the DNS of our own domain, and configure all the things to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar
But, when we made this changes, I started to have problems with URL’s. First, the homepage doesn’t work. I change the homepage to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar/inicio, but some things don’t work correctly. I was obligated to add a redirection from http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar to http://www.fuesmen.edu.ar/inicio, some things work better, specially the navigation, but for example I can’t upload correctly images.
I don’t know if this problem is related with fortuna, but maybe with one of the plugins of Fortuna. Do you have a tested plugin for this situation that are compatible with Fortuna?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer