Hi, I have created lots of portfolio items to go in my portfolio grid. I have used the ‘Portfolio Empty Page’ Template so that I can make it my own. When I preview a page, there is a slider on there called ‘Related Portfolio Items’ which I have not added myself to the post. When I look in the editor this slider is not there, yet it is in the preview. I would like to either remove it or style it to suit my site, how do I get to it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.