This isn’t so much a question, but more of an answer. I’ve recently built a site that requires a more advanced search than the WordPress standard search, and I’ve used Relevanssi before and I’m a big fan. However, it didn’t work! Turns out that there’s some code in the ‘search.php’ template file that breaks it.
you need to remove line 25, which is this:
<?php //$posts = query_posts($query_string . '&posts_per_page=-1'); ?>
Once that’s done, it should work correctly. I would advise copying the file into your child theme and making the edit there, otherwise when you update your theme, it will break.
I hope this helps someone
- This topic was modified 8 months by digital8.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen