This isn’t so much a question, but more of an answer. I’ve recently built a site that requires a more advanced search than the WordPress standard search, and I’ve used Relevanssi before and I’m a big fan. However, it didn’t work! Turns out that there’s some code in the ‘search.php’ template file that breaks it.
you need to remove line 25, which is this:
<?php //$posts = query_posts($query_string . '&posts_per_page=-1'); ?>
Once that’s done, it should work correctly. I would advise copying the file into your child theme and making the edit there, otherwise when you update your theme, it will break.
I hope this helps someone
- This topic was modified 6 months by digital8.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly