This isn’t so much a question, but more of an answer. I’ve recently built a site that requires a more advanced search than the WordPress standard search, and I’ve used Relevanssi before and I’m a big fan. However, it didn’t work! Turns out that there’s some code in the ‘search.php’ template file that breaks it.
you need to remove line 25, which is this:
<?php //$posts = query_posts($query_string . '&posts_per_page=-1'); ?>
Once that’s done, it should work correctly. I would advise copying the file into your child theme and making the edit there, otherwise when you update your theme, it will break.
I hope this helps someone
- This topic was modified 1 month by digital8.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.