We are facing an issue related to responsiveness. We are displaying certain rows in mobile view and hiding them in desktop view and vice versa to get proper alignment in inner pages. Both in the desktop and mobile view, content and image of the hidden rows are not displaying but the background is visible as a small row. Kindly look into the issue. PFB the link for your reference.
Thanks & Regards,
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background