I have launched the new website I built using Fortuna (https://greaterpcf.org) and the desktop version is working well. The mobile version however, not so much. I imported demo content and used it to build the new site. I did not change the responsive settings that were set in the demo elements.
1. There is no mobile menu and I don’t see anything in the documentation about it or in the menu section of the WP dashboard.
2. Some items size down for mobile and are readable and others are still large and don’t stack on one another so they run off the page. This is happening on all pages.
Can you please help me get this fixed. My client just launched a fund raising campaign and I need the mobile version to work. I can send my logins.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header changes colour on mobile
- SEO – Fortuna
- WP Bakery Not Showing Up in Front or Back End
- Blog link
- How do I get the latest fortuna.zip file?
- jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered
- fortuna theme installed failed
- Slider Revolution Not Working
- Update to Woocommerce 4.5
- Parallax Background Add-On for VC/Bakery Causes Critical Error (Some Hosts)