Hello, i would like to have an image that will see only in mobile portrait and hidden in the other views; i have set the visibility of the row with these parameters but it seems not working:
the image is the latest one before the footer… i attach the screenshot of the settings.
What’s the mistake?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Filter only a certain Category from your portfolio grid does not work
- Facing some issues on Visual Composer and WordPress 4.9
- Responsive Questions
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version