I am using a transparent and sticky header on this development site http://test.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com. On MS Edge Windows box and Google Chrome/Safari on an iPad, the menu bar works perfectly and stays fixed while scrolling or navigating down the one page site. However, on my iPhone 7+ using the same iOS 11.2.5 as my iPad, the sticky header vanishes. This same problem exists for the Google Chrome mobile browser on my iPhone as well. Comet Cache Pro is used on this site and I disabled Client Side Cache so that’s not a source of the problem. Local cache is purged consistently on all devices but the problem still remains. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Malicious detection at Aqua/fuctions.php
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors