I am using a transparent and sticky header on this development site http://test.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com. On MS Edge Windows box and Google Chrome/Safari on an iPad, the menu bar works perfectly and stays fixed while scrolling or navigating down the one page site. However, on my iPhone 7+ using the same iOS 11.2.5 as my iPad, the sticky header vanishes. This same problem exists for the Google Chrome mobile browser on my iPhone as well. Comet Cache Pro is used on this site and I disabled Client Side Cache so that’s not a source of the problem. Local cache is purged consistently on all devices but the problem still remains. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background