I am using a transparent and sticky header on this development site http://test.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com. On MS Edge Windows box and Google Chrome/Safari on an iPad, the menu bar works perfectly and stays fixed while scrolling or navigating down the one page site. However, on my iPhone 7+ using the same iOS 11.2.5 as my iPad, the sticky header vanishes. This same problem exists for the Google Chrome mobile browser on my iPhone as well. Comet Cache Pro is used on this site and I disabled Client Side Cache so that’s not a source of the problem. Local cache is purged consistently on all devices but the problem still remains. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big