After installing bbPress, the Savia theme does not show the bbpress sidebar in the widgets page.
This sidebar is used by the bbpress plugin by default but does not show due to dynamic sidebar registration apparently.
Is there a fix for this?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme