After updating to WordPress 5, I’m no longer able to update any of the text on a website using the Savia theme. I’ve also tried adding the Classic Editor plugin, which did not work. Is there any way to get the theme to work with the latest version of WordPress?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?