I use a plugin called antivirus for wordpress. After installing the theme I get these warnings:
REQUEST, $_REQUEST, unserialize( base64_decode( $_REQUEST ) )
id’], $_REQUEST, unserialize( base64_decode( $_REQUEST ) ), $_REQUEST[‘type
Something to worry about?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen