I installed a plugin that basically creates a special kind of post. The page layout defaults to 3 of 4 columns and the normal options for the sidebar are missing on the edit page. Same thing is happening for the Title bar. I would like to turn that off so it matches the rest of the layout of the site.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen