I followed your documentation how to create a Single Page Menu and I think I did everything like is wrote there, but my menu is not working. Instead of scrolling down to the “#section_name”, the page opens again. In addition, menu is now duplicated in the top bar. Another strange thing is when I add / at the finish of the url (https://www.sicilyparagliding.it/info/#section_prezzi/) whole page breaks.
Please help me, I have no idea how to fix it.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background