Slider Revolution Not Working

bravoromeo
    October 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm #35200

I received a notification that that there was an error with one of my plugins. Turns out it’s Slider Revolution. This is the error code they are giving me. Any ideas?
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 69 of the file /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(407): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(66): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(43): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(150): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home3/bravorom…’) #4 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-settings.php(360): include_once(‘/home3/bravorom…’) #5 /home3/bravorom/public_html/gatehousepictures/wp-config.php(82): require_once(‘/home3/bravorom…’) #6 /h

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.