I want to change the height of the subhead, put a banner and hide it when scrolling, leaving the menu above.
I have modified the header.php file in my child theme including the image, but when scrolling the menu does not remain at the top. How could I solve it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer