We are in the process of QA’ing our new website and our testers have found inconsistencies with theme colors when viewing the site in Microsoft Edge. The hover link color in the menu reverts to the “teal” fortuna theme color and icons in some instances do the same.
Is this a known issue with a solution?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?