We are in the process of QA’ing our new website and our testers have found inconsistencies with theme colors when viewing the site in Microsoft Edge. The hover link color in the menu reverts to the “teal” fortuna theme color and icons in some instances do the same.
Is this a known issue with a solution?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen