We are in the process of QA’ing our new website and our testers have found inconsistencies with theme colors when viewing the site in Microsoft Edge. The hover link color in the menu reverts to the “teal” fortuna theme color and icons in some instances do the same.
Is this a known issue with a solution?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.