We are in the process of QA’ing our new website and our testers have found inconsistencies with theme colors when viewing the site in Microsoft Edge. The hover link color in the menu reverts to the “teal” fortuna theme color and icons in some instances do the same.
Is this a known issue with a solution?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly