We are in the process of QA’ing our new website and our testers have found inconsistencies with theme colors when viewing the site in Microsoft Edge. The hover link color in the menu reverts to the “teal” fortuna theme color and icons in some instances do the same.
Is this a known issue with a solution?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data